Saturday, February 16, 2008

And the winners are...

WE WON!!! 

It came down to us and another couple, but we won in a tiebreaker.  We kissed for exactly 2 hours, well we really just kept our lips together, but it was still tough.  Our lips were numb by the time it was over.  You can only imagine.  Thanks to those who offered encouragement!!

The picture was taken with my cell phone, so the quality is not too great.  My mother-in-law took a lot of pictures and video, so as soon I receive them I will share them with you.

We had to wear matching K-98 shirts.

4 comments:

KristinRanae said...

Yay! Congrats to the two of you:) Shae called me and was so excited that y'all won!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats man, don't get mugged at your night in the Victoria, Ha.

Misty said...

WOW that is one passionate looking smooch! That is really cool!! I'm so glad you guys won!

Jenn said...

Congrats! You're like local celebrities now! Cool!